By interacting in any way with the EasyBib API ("API"), including, but not limited to requesting credentials or making api calls, you or the entity or company that you represent ("Licensee") unconditionally consent and agree to be bound by and a party to these terms and conditions ("Agreement").
- Warranty Disclaimer - The API is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind. Except to the extent required by applicable law, EasyBib and its vendors disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, regarding the API, including without limitation any and all implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, results of use, reliability, fitness for particular purpose, title, and non-infringement of third-party right. Further, EasyBib disclaims any warranty that User's use of the API will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Liability Limitation - Regardless of whether any remedy set forth herein fails of its essential purpose or otherwise, and except for bodily injury, in no event will EasyBib or its vendors, be liable to Licensee or to any third party under any tort, contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any lost profits, lost or corrupted data, computer failure or malfunction, interruption of business, or other special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the API, even if EasyBib has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages and whether or not such loss or damages are foreseeable. In addition, EasyBib disclaims all liability of any kind of EasyBib's vendors.
- Termination - EasyBib reserves the right to revoke API usage at any point or for any reason, including but not limited to our belief such usage is abusive, competitive, or against our Terms of Service.
- Usage - Commercial and non-commercial usage of the API is bound by this Agreement. Commercial users who require an SLA must contact us for additional terms.
- Modification - EasyBib reserves the right to make modifications to this Agreement at its discretion.